Sunday, September 20, 2009

Autumn in America

I have left the land of instant coffee, internet cafes, abundant noxious chemicals and rip-off scams, and non-potable water and have entered the land of hot showers, soymilk, suburbs, expensive produce, and people not quite so impressed by my communication skillz. The good juices are already missed.
I'm currently in Iowa, preparing for my move to New Mexico, and I am really really excited for the fall weather!
Would you believe these are mushrooms? I love the farmers' market

Frolicking in the woods in Iowa City

1 comment:

Brigid said...

New Mexico. The land of sugar and honey and Sarah Burnett, who encompasses both of these. Love it. I've enjoyed reading up on your lovely life, and also am quite taken with fall creeping in right now. So crisp. When are you moving?