Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hello frito pie, chili, and adobe at 7,000ft

Just a quick update to say that I have moved to Santa Fe. I drove out Weds through Denver--stopped to see my sister--and arrived Thursday evening via a lovely yellow aspen filled drive. The purples, yellows, and reds were just amazing. I am so lucky to have been able to drive during the changing of the seasons. Yum.
I'm working on settling into my new place on the east side of Santa Fe, very near to Canyon Road, where all the art galleries are. We've had a couchsurfer here since I arrived, which has been fun. She is a midwife from Miami, and we've had a great time talking midwifery, relaxing at the Japanese spa, and going salsa dancing. Ah, such a life. My reality call will be around 5:30am however with my alarm on Tuesday, to report to the hospital for my first day of training.
Below are some pictures of posh earthships in Taos.

love the bathroom

No comments: