Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vivo en Tejas

Below is my drawing to show ya'll where I live:
  • As you can see, the tip of Texas extends about 1/3 of the way down Mexico and borders the state of Tamaulipas.
  • The shiny dagger represents the wherabouts of the murderous drug war between good cops, bad cops, and drug lords that's currently being waged.
  • The yellow construction indicates my happy home.
  • The black face with Xs for eyes is for the 30 year old woman who died just died of swine flu (first US resident in to die from it)
  • And the poorly drawn pig wearing a mask represents the town where the baby who died from swine flu resided shortly before his death (first sf death in the US). And ohhh yeah, people are sporting the masks around town these days. My favorite are the ones that people got from their nail technicians.


bah hahaha, true stories. But for my mamma's sake, let me just reiterate, that I feel safe here and am more worried about being attacked by fire ants when I walk around in sandals outside, than anything else.

No comments: